*Hereinafter referred to as ‘we’, ‘our’ or ‘us’
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
1. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT:
We may collect the following information:
• Name and payment details.
• Contact information including email address.
• Demographic information such as postal address, postcode,
• You may also choose to provide us with additional information on your preferences, interests and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers, if you contact us directly
2. WHY WE NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT:
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your information, including
and in particular for the following reasons:
• To process your order and obtain payment.
• Internal record keeping.
• To understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
• When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up to receive our mailing list.
• If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
3. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE:
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
1. Service Providers:
We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our business, such as delivery companies.
We will share your personal information provided with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
2. Business Transfers:
If we should sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
3. Compliance With Laws:
We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
4. DATA RETENTION:
5. TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU:
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. YOUR RIGHTS:
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in limited cases. These rights are described below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (for example where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your personal information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us;
For the purposes of EU data protection law, Rhodons Collectables (Rhodons), is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Contact Us page
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Cookies that this website sets:
Strictly necessary cookies.
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
You can find out more information about cookies by visiting https://cookiesandyou.com.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.